Asian Princess

Friday, November 24, 2006

Hovii showed me Keever's "wii"...

...and now I'm hooked. This is the latest craze fom Nintendo. It's pronouce "wee". http://wii.nintendo.com/

I've been hearing Amanda talk all about this wii and I thought...just another game. Last night, Nat & I decided to go to Rob & Lynn's pad for Thanksgiving since the restaurant's closed (1st day off since June 2006). It was soooo fun! We created little "mii's for Nat & I & Barger too. I think that's the best part. Then we started playing tennis and boxing. Of course I sucked at everything especially the boxing. Hey, I'm a lover not a fighter!

Keever, thanks for letting us borrow your wii while you are in Disney. We love your wii but if Janna had a wii, we would like it better. :-p

Pics to come soon.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home