Asian Princess

Wednesday, December 27, 2006

Mae Xing came out to visit

Last Friday it started out sooo innocently. I got off work a bit early so I called Corey out. We went to Little Woodrows around 4 (I think). We decided to sms Bad Jimmy to see waddup. We figured he was either at the usual Sugars or P10. To our amazement, he was grocery shopping. No way! How could it be! He came and met up with us afterwards....and it begins. Bad Jimmy kept ordering 1 more round. We all know what happens to Marisa after (4) Fireman 4s. I turn into Mae Xing.

The boys went to the restaurant for dinner with Ann. I was suppose to go home and work on the newletter for NYE. For some reason, I drifted to G's and wanted some alone time. Around 10 p.m., Bad Jimmy, Bad Apple, and Corey showed up at G's. Mae Xing was really blasted that she had to revert to diet coke (which she normally don't drink) and had a gallon of it. I can't say much for G's because it was a little blurry. Apparently, Trey and Alisa met up with us and there was also a great band. Bad Mae Xing! She's suppose to die in Mexico earlier this year. Marisa is suppose to go to the Hovii for some great friends time with karaoke or do the newsletter.

But wait...Mae Xing was suppose to go back home after G's. She started heading there and waited for the light to turn. Forget this long light! Headed to meet the group at Homer's instead. Ended up sobering up and driving Corey home...as usual. Bad JImmy, Bad Apple, and Fluffer all bailed on taking the boy home.

Saturday around noon, Bad Jimmy and Bad Apple came over to pick me up for lunch. These 2 shouldn't go out together! They decided to do hit the bars on Burnet road. We went to Ginny's Little Longhorn without a lot of cash. We had 3 dollar bills and loose change. We were able to get 2 Lone Stars and 1 Schlizt. We also went to Lala's, poodle dog, and Graffiti's.

The whole day we were smsing and calling Corey almost every hour. We drunk dial Sleazy, Trevor, Brownie, I think AG, Billie, and many others I can't seem to recall right now. We also sent a pic of this cool older guy that looked like Rob to him. This guy felt bad for us cashless dorks and bought us a round at Ginny's.

All in all, it was a great day and I wasn't drunk! I couldn't drink that much so I was the DD for the Bad asses. We were out about 10 hours! Damn people.

3 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home