Asian Princess

Friday, January 05, 2007

Off to a not sooo good start

It's the first week of New Year and I'm not doing that well.

It always start off so innocently. I went to a business meeting to discuss marketing for the restaurant. Then I decided to go meet up with the hash for the full moon at Keevers. One thing led to another and Bad Apple and Bad Jimmy persuade the Asian to go to Raggedy Ass. You know it's a real bad night when Apple decides to be responsible and go home by 11ish. However, it could be worse. I didn't close the bar down.

Maybe Bad Jimmy is right. I need to stay away from the "bad" environment such as Bad Jimmy, Bad Apple, Bad Trey, Bad Peter, Bad Corey, etc. Hey wait a minute. These are all men. Maybe that's it. I need to hang out with more chicks. hmmm Will Jerri Girl be good for me?

There's always next week to be good :-P

5 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home